information on alante photography
There are already so many decisions to make when it comes to planning your wedding. We work in collections and include all of our favorite things as a standard to make it just a little bit easier on you. 2 photographers? Yes. Digital files? Yes. Engagement session? Yes. An actual wedding album to have and to hold? YES.
Let’s have you over to our West Seattle studio to learn more about you and show you what we can do!
Our collections all include:
• Wedding day photography coverage with principal photographers Loren or Kimberly (or both) and their second photographers - never a surprise person!
• Engagement Session - You get used to being photographed, we get used to photographing you. From there, choose to do all kinds of fun and creative things with the photographs we create.
• 6 to 10 hours of photography coverage depending on the collection. Along with a custom designed wedding day photography timeline we begin working on during the very first meeting. We don’t want to stress you out by suddenly “needing more time” close to your day.
• A digital worksheet to map out those family formals - quick and painless!
• Online gallery for sharing, viewing, and cloud downloading.
• A letter of printing release so that you never get hassled
• A custom designed, heirloom album that you can be as involved or hands off on the design as you like.
• 500 - 800 digital wedding images that are both ready to print and share on social media
Collections start at $4750, average investment is $5500 - $7500. Special rates available for multi-day / cultural celebrations.
Please call 206.418.6286 or contact us to set a time to meet with us in our West Seattle Studio over some wine so we can learn more about your wedding and how we can make incredible photos for you.
tips on finding the right photographer for you
Look at full wedding galleries and not just portfolio / social media highlights. A complete wedding should be great photos all the way through. View our complete galleries here!
Make sure you’re getting all that you want - digital files, the correct amount of hours and coverage, and access to professional products and albums.
Look for a consistent style and real emotion in the photos. A beautiful background isn’t nearly as impressive without seeing an emotional connection between the subjects. It’s important to note that a certain color filter doesn’t equal a style ;)
Look for excellence in lots of lighting situations. It’s not always ideal light on a wedding day but a great photographer knows how to work with it and overcome challenges - especially under pressure and time constraints!